Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Packages are typically dispatched within 2 days of receipt of payment and shipped via GLS with tracking. Whichever shipping you choose, we will provide you with a link to track your shipment online.
Shipping fees include handling and packaging fees as well as shipping charges. Handling charges are fixed while shipping charges vary based on the total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two separate orders placed separately, and shipping charges will apply to each one. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but we make every effort to protect fragile items.
The boxes are big enough and your items are well protected.
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any cause.
2. The running of the time limit specified in sec. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product
3. In the case of an Agreement that covers multiple Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the time limit specified in sec. 1 runs from delivery last thing, batch or part.
4. The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. It is enough to meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement
sending a statement by the Consumer before the expiry of this period.
5. The statement may be sent by traditional mail or electronically by sending a statement to the Seller's e-mail address or by submitting a statement on the Seller's website.
6. In the case of sending the statement by the Consumer electronically, The Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the provided by the Consumer e-mail address confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
7. Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
- Goods must be unused
- In original packing
- Packed in oryginale way so it won't get dameged during transport
- Buyer is responsible for shiping back parcel
- Buyer can ask Seller to help organizing shiping
A. In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed to be not included.
B.Seller refunds Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. Shiping cost are not refundable
C. The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods, which were used by the Consumer in the original transaction.
D. The consumer should send the Product back to the Seller's return address immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed The Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement.
E. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product.